Enhanced SysTableBrowser - View only the fields you want in table browser

While debugging, I sometime open the table browser in another AX instance to look at table data directly. What I found annoying was that when tables had a number of fields, I had difficulty viewing them all. Say for example, I’m looking through InventTrans and am interested in looking only the values of ItemId, TransRefId & InvoiceId. It would have been nice if I was able to look at only these fields. So I went about and customized the SysTableBrowser form to my needs.



I’ve added two buttons to the form, one lets you select the fields you want to show for the currently open table. The other button just resets the field list.
You can download this project from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to add empty ranges in query

Get selected records in Dynamics AX 2012

The field with ID '0' does not exist in table - Cause and resolution.